Skip to main content

Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#CuriousInMoscow, Part 2

Hello Friends, 

This post is a little bit different, here you can see the map of my second day in Moscow,


The morning I start by leaving the hotel (A) and waking to the Patriarch's Pounds (B). It's basically a green area in the middle of a populated area. Very beautiful and peaceful place.


This day I eat breakfast at I Love Cake cafe (C), for main course I ate a bread with cream, salmon, spinach, avocado and tomatoes. And for dessert, a tiramisu with blueberries.


After a good meal, I start a good walk, all the way to the Arbat street (D) and took a very nice and colorful walk along the street. Someway in the middle of the street I found a very cool place with different type of rooms for children and adults, I chose to go to one of them, called Imagination Room.














#OOTD December 12, 2014

Hello Friends,
Yesterday was a long day, it starts with a Coffee and Creme Brulee donuts at the Ramat Aviv Mall after a breakup party. Then my wife and I decide to spend some quality time only just the 2 of us

We start it with a breakfast at the Rothsild Hotel, a unique building that have been restored by the Municipality  The restaurant has an amazing design in and out side



Then we took a walk on the Shenkin street, this street have great stores, from home styling through designers cloths and restaurants



















Instagram Uploads - Vol. 5

Hello Friend,
It's been awhile since my last post, and here are some photos from my Instagram account @ireysher , Go follow.
1. As part of my job I travel in the country, this view was taken in the north, on a windy day.
2. Breakfast at Cafe Noir , you should try if visiting in Israel. Wearing Zara Shirt and Vest.
3. Meeting Outfit, Wearing Zara Trench Coat and Pant, Yohzi Yamamoto Glasses.
4. New Years 2016 Party.
5. My OlloClip for iPhone 6S Fish Eye Lens.
6. New Wardrobe by my Wife from Madrid.
7. Meeting Outfit, My New Coat from Zara.
8. Breakfast at La Repubblica Di Ronomotti
9. It was a very cold morning, Wearing all from Zara.
10.  New Beard Care Kit.
11. The sun is out, it was a few hot days in the middle of February. 
12. Meeting Outfit on Sunny Day, Shirt from Uniqlo, Sneakers from Converse.