My Special Women B-Day!!!

Hello dear friends,
The last two weeks have been crazy, the day after my wife's birthday, she got to hospital.. but don't worry, now she's like new.  
What i want to tell you about is her birthday, not just a regular birthday, the cursed age 30.
I organized a picnic Birthday Celebration with our best friends, each contributing partially prepared one dish he loves. Her Best friend Liat made a gorgeous and delicious birthday chocolate cake with whipped cream and cylindrical.
Then I surprised her and took her to the Herods hotel in Tel Aviv design in thirties-style.
The room was luxurious bed and design by the same period. That evening we stayed in and ordered sushi and sparkling wine.
The next day we woke up and from the 15th floor balcony we could see the beauty of the city Tel Aviv and the marina full of yachts. Down to breakfast which was served in the dining room of the hotel that designed in the spirit of that period. The hour and a half to the next surprise we spent by the pool and then I spoiled my wife in the spa, including massages from head to toe.
After a short rest after the massage we left the hotel and my wife decided that she wanted to end the birthday with shopping. So we went to Zara.

First part of the day: 




















The Herods Hotel:


















Comments

Popular Posts