We're All Mad Here

Hello Friends,

2 days ago was my wife birthday and the past weeks before that was a very busy for me to ordering the perfect day for here. 

At first i don't have an original idea so I went online for stores that sale some decorations for party.  

One very unique site caught my eye with an Alice in Wonderland team party, and because my wife addicted to the story, I found my lost.

So for the preparation I order online from that site all the accessories to have a perfect decoration for the tea party. I purchase color shade, red heart balloons, ball of color paper, glass jars, lollipop, M&M, strip straws, strip gift bags. 

From the great site etsy I purchase printable accessories and from the site http://catchmyparty.com/ I print the Banner and some more decoration for the Alice team. 

At first I give my wife 3 present box to choose from, the polka dot was with different restaurants to have breakfast, she choose the great Cafe Louise in Rothschild st. Tel Aviv, http://www.cafelouise.co.il/en/home/default.aspx . 

After the breakfast she had to open 2 more boxes, one variation was a jewelry of here choice and the other several fashion stores like Zara, etam and MAC. 

What she decided, you will see in the photos below.

   






       














Comments

  1. The party looks like it was so much fun and took a lot of thought. I can't wait to have a mad tea party of my own in the not to distant future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts