Massimo Dutti Experience

Hello Friend,

Well after you see all the places and things that we done in our trip in Barcelona, I want to tell you about my experience in Massimo Dutti store. 
In my county the clothes of this brand are much higher then in Spain, so if I buy something it probably will be in sale period. 
This time I have an opportunity to by some clothes without getting pissed off.
My wife take me to one of the store and spoils me with a privet styling meeting, of course with the help of the dedicated employees of the store. 
I had the best time ever. 


 









Comments

  1. Me encantan las camisas y los calcetines azules de lunares. Un besazo

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/de-perlas.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim KardashnguyenMay 26, 2014 at 1:28 AM

    Cute selection of shirts... Can never go wrong with button ups and cute socks!


    xxxo from San Francisco,


    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com


    Instagram:
    KimKardashnguyen


    Twitter:
    @Kardashnguyen

    ReplyDelete
  3. great articles!

    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the awesome shopping! Love those shoes!

    Justin

    Walking, Talking Style

    Follow me: Facebook, Bloglovin', Instagram

    New post: Waterfront

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is so cool and effortlessly beautiful! great job! :)

    New post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great finds. massimo dutti is also quite expensive in my country :(

    halfwhiteboy

    ReplyDelete
  7. stylentonic ConstantinosJune 6, 2014 at 12:58 PM

    Killer shoes boy! xxx


    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pieces !

    New post on my blog. Visit !

    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pieces !! lovely Massimo Dutti.

    xx

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Igwedinma OkaforJuly 14, 2014 at 9:42 AM

    Very fine materials these are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts