Drop Dead Gorgeous

Hello Friends,


It's been almost a month since I post on the blog, first of all I want to thank to all my visitors and those who leave comments.
The reason for not publishing is that I Drop our camera and the lens is damaged and on repair.
Meanwhile I want to share with you some of my favorite outfits from the latest shows.


Bobby Abley Spring Summer 2015 Collection


















Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2015 Collection






Hackett London Spring Summer 2015 Collection







Comments

  1. Me chiflan los dos primeros conjuntos !!!!!! El post genial. Un besazo

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/muchos-flecos.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post, very insightful! http://thestyleanchor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool inspo!

    www.mrsnoone.it

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first collection that you show! It's fun and wearable one

    www.izaelgarrido.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts