Something I Would Wear

Hello Friends, 

Sometimes, when high fashion designers show their collection on fashion weeks around the world, the clothes are not wearable. They good for the run way and that's all. 
Recently I came across the Dsquared2 and Etro Spring Summer 2015 Fashion show from Milan, and there was some pieces that I definitely would like to have in my closet


Dsquared2









 Etro

































Stay Curious 
P.S. All Photos are from the Facebook page 'Milan/Paris Men's Fashion Week 2011'


Comments

  1. Love your blog! Great content! :D

    www.HighStHighFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love DSquared! So cool and edgy collections.

    Jesper
    lily.fi/blogit/jepsukka

    ReplyDelete
  3. stylentonic ConstantinosAugust 1, 2014 at 1:05 PM

    Etro… yeeees!!! Unique prints, fresh colors!!!!
    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing collection! Thanks for sharing :-)
    It does look wearable. The yellow pants and jacket are my favorites

    - New Look #ontheblog -
    Greets Jon,
    www.jonthegold.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My alltime favorite is Salvatore Ferragamo!! The collection is wearable and the pieces outstanding!!

    http://www.look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts