Mickey Mouse Theme Party

Hello People, 

I'm so exited!!! 
Finally, after almost one month of preparations, my nephews first birthday party was on. As I told you in the previous post, my wife and I make big plans for the decoration part. 
The theme of the birthday was Mickey Mouse.
Part of the things was ordered from online web store, Partyinabox and eBay, and part of the things was purchased from great store in Tel Aviv called 'Hilula' (it's meaning Celebration), and the rest was DIY.
The decorations was big success and we got lot of compliments, even my one year nephew was trilled to see Mickey Mouse all over the house.
The baby board was made by us, likewise the Mickey Red Hat, the Table Decoration with my nephew name and the Bingo game. 
  













What I'm Wearing:
Shirt from Massimo Dutti | Pants and Shoes from Zara

Comments

  1. adorable!

    My last post on

    www.ilblogdelmarchese.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love kids parties... they have always great food lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts