Instagram Uploads - Vol. 3

Hello Friends, 

Here my last month uploads from my Instagram account, @ireysher , Stay tune!!!


1. Casual Outfit for Afternoon Walk by the Sea at Jaffa Port, Jacket from Massimo Dutti, Sneakers from Diesel, Pants from Zara, T-Shirt from Springfield.  
2. Now I'm a Bearded man
3. Home made Pancakes with chocolate and strawberries.
4. Statue of Liberty Rubber Duck, purchase in NYC last September.
5. Lovely Pepita Furniture at Golf and Co. Store.
6. My Preview of the Holiday Outfit, Pants and Polka dot Shirt from Massimo Dutti, Jacket from Zara, Shoes from Aldo, Bow Pin from Original Penguin.
7. My Wife and I at the Passover Dinner.
8. Details of my Outfit.
9. Welcome Spring, Adidas Originals Stan Smith Sneakers. 









     





  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts